Sunday, October 6, 2013

Kathryn Bell - Managing Broker

I have 35 years of experience in the Real Estate Industry.  In that time I've been fortunate to have experienced all facets of the industry.  I have owned real estate companies and functioned on the management team for 2 companies of which one was a large RE/MAX office in Bellevue. 
I also worked in the lending division as both a Loan Originator and a Wholesale Account Executive.  I was also a Sales Representative for a Title Company, became fully licensed as a Limited Practice Office and Designated Escrow Officer and worked in that capacity for several years.  I have been blessed to have also worked with so many wonderful buyers and sellers over the years in one of the most important and meaningful decisions.......selling a home that has meant so much to them or buying that special home of their dreams.  My years of experience, my understanding of all of the processes and my love of what I do, are what helps me make that process pleasureable for all that work with me.


Now I am so excited to be Your Giving Partner.  I donate a portion of my commission to the charity, non-profit, foundation, school, or religious affiliation of your choice in every home I work to sell or work to purchase.  I make this donation at the closing of escrow and it is made in the client's name.  I look forward to forming a partnership that brings needed funds to all of my client's favorite organizations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment